Economies are moving in a climate of increasingly volatile markets and competition, worldwide. Generally, economic development holds a strategic position in national and regional policies covering numerous sectors of human activity and systems. Technical assistance for developed countries is requested to maintain competitiveness and it helps less developed countries (LDC) in decreasing the backwardness of such regions, by transferring experience, methodologies and funds to encourage development and debt reduction
What can AETS experts bring to you?
Performance management in economic sector
Effective performance management is at the core of AETS policy for improvement in technical assistance and services. AETS has in-depth experience of implementing quality and performance measurement in the private sector and for institutional support. We are involved in transferring knowledge and experience to our customers through the following services:
- Markets and economic environment analysis
- International surveys and results analysis
- Business plans
- Design of project and implementation starting
- Investment promotion and foreign direct investment (FDI)
- SME Benchmarking and competitiveness
- Innovation transfer, industrial partnerships
- WTO access barriers/Customs/WTO negotiations and Training
- Trade policy, trade and sales organisation and training
- Fiscal reform analysis and assessment
- Promotion of International Accounting Standards.
Starting new development with the AETS team
AETS has a significant experience in economic development and privileges sustainable relationships with economists in the following areas:
- Enterprises: SME support, business development, investments, clusters, business incubators, technology parks, European programmes
- Technology transfer, know-how sharing, technical cooperation, networks
- Privatisation, financing, risk capital, audit, accounting or fiscal reforms
- Quality and standards in product policies, industry and laboratories
- Exportation and related international trade issues
- Commercial laws, European Directives, international multi lateral agreements
- Management, project cycle management.
Institutions can find services and experience in the management of public funds and regional policy through AETS expertise, regularly involved in the following fields:
- Auditing or financing studies
- Design of regional programmes and strategy
- Procurement and tender evaluation
- Institutional organisation, management, re-structuring
- Regional or local development of activity, regional economic policy
- Conferences and study tour management.
AETS proposes the transfer of technologies and expertise through interactive seminars and high-level workshops, for tourism, energy, industry and the food sector, marketing and management in enterprises, and proposes project management methodologies to strengthen institutional policies and organisation.
AETS offers sound and reliable experience to managers in enterprises, governments, municipalities or professional chambers, as well as bankers and private decision makers across 5 domains:
- Sustainable Development & Environment
- Quality Standards, Hygiene Management & Security
- The Management of Information and Knowledge
- International Trade Agreements & Economic Development