AETS is consortium lead company of the Commission's new "Policy Support Facility in Trade and Market Access overseen by the Service for Foreign Policy Instruments" and we are looking to work with experts meeting the following criteria.
Are you an expert in FTA (Free Trade Agreement) and/or EU-Trade Law with EC experience? Have you worked in one/many of the below mentioned Strategic partner countries?
- BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa);
- MERCOSUR Countries (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela);
- Gulf countries (Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates);
- ASEAN Countries (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam);
- Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan);
- USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Algeria, Australia, Chile, China - Hong Kong and Macao, Colombia, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway and Iceland, Peru, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Have you worked in one/many of the below mentioned Strategic sectors?
- International Trade and national trade policies/reforms formulation and/or revision;
- Association Agreements analysis, negotiation, implementation and evaluation;
- Harmonisation of International/Regional Trade regulations and national legislation;
- EU Trade Law harmonisation;
- Legal analysis and advice, as well as fact finding in relation to dispute settlement;
- Fact finding and analysis of FTA areas;
- Support delegations coordinating market access teams;
- Monitoring implementation of trade and investment agreements, as well as of business environment in partner countries;
- Promotion of trade, association and investment agreements, as well as provision of business-relevant information.
Regions and Strategic Sectors above, should match with at least one among the following Specific Sectors:
- Customs and trade facilitation;
- Import formalities and requirements;
- Non-tariff barriers (NTBs);
- Technical barriers to trade (TBTs);
- Intellectual property rights;
- Public procurement;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Sustainable development;
- Sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) measures;
- Agriculture and fisheries;
- Competition policy; and
- State-owned enterprises.
Category : Expert
Donor(s) : EU
Project cycle management : Identification and formulation / ToR, Pre-investment & feasibility studies, Project management, Follow up / Supervision / Monitoring, Project evaluation / audit
Economic Studies : Economic development
Language(s) : English, French